Tuesday, January 2, 2007

On the walk toward the metro...


...we passed by the Mairie (city hall) of the 4th arrondissement (district) and there they had a very nice lighted arrangement and center piece. I wanted to take a photo but of course could not get it all. There were an entire bank of lit trees on the left that I could not get. We are "thinking" that the steeple you see in the back ground may be from Notre Dame. It was a very windy evening, but the rain had stopped leaving everything wet and full of sparkles and reflections. One of those nights were it was beautiful to walk around and see the sights. People were out walking around and looking at the lights, talking and laughing, taking photos just like we were. Had I not looked at my watch I would never have known it was almost midnight.


No comments: