Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Queen Cowabunga!


Ok, so I am having just too much fun with this!! This so funny, unusual layout is done by a friend of mine from Sweden. Carina I am finding out has a great sense of humor which has just shown up for me, starting with this layout. Up until now I have known her to be very sensitive, understanding, patient, a great supporter and if you are down, she will perk you up. But this sense of humor? Have not seen it until now. I told her that I was going to post this on my blog and every time I need a pick-me-up I will just look at this. Normally her layouts are very serious, but I am thrilled to say that we have uncovered the hidden side of her!

If you would like to see credits for this layout, and go from there to see the rest of her gallery, just press this link! Cinna's Gallery

1 comment:

Cinna/Carina said...

Thanks Pat - you´re the best friend ever!
Meet you on chat soon!

(((((HUGS))))) Carina