Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Watercolors (Aquarelle) now up as well as a Merry Christmas!

I have finally gotten several of hubby's watercolors up (aquarelle in french) and I am content. I have many more to go. Just click on the left column for TurtlesRainbowGold and you can see what he has done. We also have note cards we sell for all of those paintings as well as many more I have not gotton on yet. Ok, I am slow? No, just really really busy. I still want to come up with a gift for everyone for their digi-scrapping, but it will be late...but coming! Keep your eyes open!

As it is now 9 p.m. on Christmas Eve, dinner is calling, we just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!! May your Christmas be a time of joy for you and your family. Even if it just means being together with those you love, appreciate what you have!!

No comments: