Saturday, December 6, 2008

YES!! Life slows down!!

For all of you who do not understand this message...it is because my life revolves around work and craft fairs this time of year. Today we did the final one for this year. It is difficult, time consuming and in all honesty, with the economy the way it is, not necessarily worth the effort. But, in saying that, I have stock that I continue to build each year and that needs to go somehow! So, we do 4 shows a year only and call it good (ok, this old body can't do much more than 4 this time of year!!). Today was the last day. I can now go back to designing and, of course, working on my "stock" in free time.

This last weekend we entertained 7 extra people in our tiny apartment. I am sure that when they all came in they wondered where they were going to eat...but with furniture in the hallway outside the apartment and everything possible out of the way, we pulled the table out to seat them all and have an American Thanksgiving dinner. Not everyone "appreciated" the dinner...being French, eating an American dinner is not necessarily high on their list, but all left here not able to eat a single morsel more!!

My goal, getting back to the actual subject, is to also start getting photos of hubbies originals that I have framed and get them on this site as well. I would love to sell some of them! I love them and it is hard to part with them, but, we need a roof on the house in Michigan so that is where every cent will go. In the coming weeks I will be taking photos and getting them put up in the side bar... I hate to have them go as I love each and every painting he has done, but, the roof is more important! I will also be offering some freebies, both CU and regular... wow...new for me (the CU ones) but I will do this!!

Thank you all for being such patient and faithful followers. Keep your eyes open and watch for what comes next!

No comments: