Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sadly lacking in my manners...

I have, and have had wonderful CTs who have created beautiful pages for me. I have sadly neglected to post their pages so everyone could see what they are doing. (Mind must really be going!)

I will start with a couple at a time as I go along, but will get at least the recent ones up for all to see!!
Phreyfall's Flower Girl

Physioscrapper's Recipe

and her "whimsical garden party LO" which I loved!!

I need to make up a new preview for the kit...but you can see all the detail pages here at the Deco-Pages.com store where we are exclusive!!

Surprise deal... if you like this kit and want it... it is currently 4.50 in the store. PM me at Deco-pages and I will make you a coupon for getting the kit for $2.00. Say you saw it on my blog!!

No comments: