Friday, May 1, 2009

So much to do...so little time!

My daughter and grand daughter came and spent 2 1/2 weeks with us...and we were gone almost every minute of every day. So, I am behind. I am behind with kits, on site, on my blog, in my home life, with friends.... Just sooooooo behind!

That said I will try and get some posting done in the coming weeks to get caught up. My CT's have been going to town creating pages, I am now hosting a challenge at Deco-Pages each month, Numbers Challenge with a Twist! You all can go and check it out here...and join us in the fun!

Here is what it is about!
May's Number Challenge is Up with a TWIST!!
May comes and for most of us brings with it flowers, newly hatched insects, green grass and leaves and the joy of knowing spring is here and summer is coming!!

I am taking over this challenge starting with this month and am going to add a different twist to it. Read on....


As I live in France the new twist will be sharing something different each month about where you live, either your country, your culture, your customs, your holidays, something that will help us all learn more about another place other than where we are living. This month will be about flowers and/or insects where you live.

Requirements for this months Challenge:

1 page layout
2 photos (flowers and/or insects typical for your area this time of year)
3 different papers used "somehow" on your page
4 or more lines of journaling telling us about your photos
5 elements, all different, no less no more.

50% or more of your items need to be from Deco-Pages designers. In your description area you need to list the requirements for 3 and 5, giving credit to designers at the same time. Example:


3 papers: red with flowers by...., white with dots by...
yellow one cut/torn for..... is by....
5 elements: button by...; ribbon by... and so on.
For 4, please post your journaling in the description for ease of reading

Link your gallery layout back in this thread, I will respond here, leave love on your page and send you links for the kit I have created for your efforts. We will continue to use the "main" numbers gallery instead of monthly, here!! Remember... This is a specific challenge and all requirements must be met to receive the kit.



No comments: