Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Turtles Rainbow Gold Blog updated!

I finally put in the cards I do as well... and updated the blog yesterday.   You can go see it here... or click on the posting in the left column, just slightly down talking about Turtles Rainbow Gold. :)

I create some of the cards, and the rest are made from hubby's watercolor paintings. You have to visit all of the pages to see all of the paintings as I only posted the cards that there were no paintings posted for. We do a few craft fairs each fall and some of the cards are always available. We also have wine bottle gift bags, cloth bags for everyday use, doggie scarves and an assortment of other hand-made gift items!  As I begin them this fall I will get photos and get them on the TRG Blog. :)

I do know I over-did yesterday with the unpacking as the ankle is giving me fits today. That will teach me! Ha! I will try and give it some rest by doing some crafting setting down with my leg propped up today. The time is flying by (as normal it seems) and my long list of things I need to get done doesn't seem to be getting any shorter. It actually is getting longer as I do more things. Each item I get done leads me to two or three more that needs done. Makes me think I am looking at my to do list the wrong way!

No comments: