Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

I hope this finds you in good health, happy/content and have had a nice Christmas. If you are one who does not celebrate it, but celebrates another holiday, I hope it was wonderful as well. Here is our tree this year. Of course, after I got it all done, I found another box of things for Christmas... need to get it all together so next year I find it all at the same time.

For those of you who are on FB, we also have a page for Flights of Fancy Digi-Scrap on facebook.  That is a place I spend time at, but I get really tired of them making changes constantly.  Hubby plays cafeworld..and complains constantly about it. I tell him if you are going to complain, stop playing. LOL!!

Lauri and Shaina are heading to Lansing today, mom is spending the day between church and different friends and Michel and I are just vegging here at home, chatting with friends and munching, watching tv. Nothing special really and nothing elaborate. We enjoy our days of just doing what we want.

I tried to get cards out to most of our friends (via net). I will have to actually break down and do some by hand, but they will be the New Year cards in the french tradition. Too late for Christmas now.  Again, a very Merry Christmas to all of you!!

No comments: