Monday, April 4, 2016

One of those days


I am definitely having one of those days. I would love it to be a day of silence, but, I have a ton of things to do and I am still trying to 'get moving'. 

We ended up getting around 5" of snow yesterday, just when I thought maybe I could get out in the yard and do some work. Back to shoveling, snow boots and winter coat. I am so over winter, yet it keeps showing back up. 

It reminds me of the upstairs. I go up, work for a couple of hours trying to find some space; but each time I go up I feel like I am back where I started. I joined a group on facebook called 40 bags in 40 days. I actually got rid of 53 bags so far... and yes, I can see a small dent, but the rooms are still not usable for either crafts or sleeping. I need enough space to be able to shift all of the items so I can find what I want and know where everything is...and have space to work. It will happen but not in the time frame I want, which is today. 

Maybe I need a day of silence. Get the priorities where they need to be for me. I am not even sure what they are and where they should be. Like all things in life, they change daily in different areas. I hope you are having a good day. I have to just have faith the day will improve. 

No comments: