Saturday, April 9, 2016

Prayer and positive attitude!



Ok, I would like a miracle as well, but I am pretty sure that is not going to happen, thus, I need the prayer because I really need the positive attitude! 

A vicious circle. Easy to stay positive when all is going well and things are good. Let things go wrong and that positive attitude disappears quickly enough. I will admit I try. Even when things are going wrong, I stop and try and find something good that is going on. 

Then are those moments when I feel like everything is just piling up, all I have to do is huge and I am not making any headway, barely treading water. I am sick of doing the same things, cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping, taking care of everything and everyone...where is someone to take care of me? Do I let them when they try? Or am I wanting them to do something else. Not the thing they are offering to do to help, but no, I have that, something else. 

Where are you at in this circle?  Any of this sound familiar??

No comments: